PanzerGlass Screen Protection
For iPad Pro 12.9"
PanzerGlass is a slim and chip resistant glass screen protector.
It is only 0.4 mm thin and 7 gram in weight. Being made of glass, the edges of the screen protector are the most vulnerable to chipping. However, the rounded edges help to deflect shock from bumps and drops.
SHOCK AND SCRATCH PROTECTION
PanzerGlass is made to protect the LCD from damages and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The entire surface of the PanzerGlass is also transparent. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the PanzerGlass which means the touch screen’s sensitivity is not affected.
- PanzerGlass is only 0.4 mm thin.
- Completely transparent.
- Hardness of PanzerGlass is 9 times stronger than regular glass. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the PanzerGlass.
- Oleophobic Coating. PanzerGlass has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the glass easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch. PanzerGlass is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the glass firmly so as to not affect the touch screen’s sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film. If broken, PanzerGlass breaks into small unsharp pieces, which adheres to the anti-shatter film, making it safer than other glass products.
|Beskyttelse||Støtsikker, ripebestandig, støtbeskyttelse|
|Designet for||Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation, 2. generasjon)|