Streacom FC8B EVO Fanless Chassis. The FC8 Evo is the next iteration of our acclaimed FC8 fanless chassis and with it comes a host of improvements and refinements that keeps this chassis on the cutting edge of design and performance.
The FC8 Evo is the next iteration of our acclaimed FC8 fanless chassis and with it comes a host of improvements and refinements that keeps this chassis on the cutting edge of design and performance
The ultra-efficient heatsink has now been paired with our new direct touch heatpipes for even better cooling performance. The high grade aluminium extrusion is now finished with a fine sandblast texture and the front USB ports have been upgraded to support USB3.0*. Internal changes include easier drive assembly, support for an additional 2.5" drive and a universal optical drive eject button for added compatibility
Just like its predecessor, the FC8 Evo is a perfect building block for any silent PC solution.
System Build Guide
Every DIY PC build requires a basic understand of which components to choose and how to assemble them, but SFF (small form factor) and passive cooled systems do require a higher level of competency and knowledge. This guide provides general tips and suggestions on what should be considered when building in a Streacom case and how to achieve the best results.
Link System Build Guide
- Chassis Material: All aluminum, 4mm thick body
- Available Colors: Silver / Black - sandblast finish
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX
- Hard Drive Bays: 1 x 2.5"" + 1 x 3.5"" or 2.5"" (shared bay)
- Optical Drive Bays: 1 x Slim slot loading drive, universal eject button
- Front Ports: 2 x USB2.0 (*USB3.0 Ready, cable sold separately)
- Expansion Slot: 1 x Low profile expansion card
- Cooling: Heatpipe Direct Touch 4 Pipes - Max CPU TDP 95W**
- Dimension: 240 x 250 x 100mm (W x D x H)
- Power Supply: NanoPSU & AC Adapter (not Included)
- Remote Control: MCE Compatible IR Receiver & Remote (not Included)
- Net Weight: 2.5KG
**As with any passive cooling solution, environmental conditions will have an impact on the performance. A TDP of 95W is only recommended when the chassis is placed in a location with adequate air flow and moderate ambient room temperature.