ProArt Z690-CREATOR WiFi
Your Powerhouse for Creativity
ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi empowers creators of all levels by maximizing the performance of 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with powerful hardware and software, efficient cooling and lightning-fast connectivity including Thunderbolt™ 4, onboard 10 Gb and 2.5 Gb Ethernet, plus WiFi 6E.
• Intel® Socket LGA 1700 for 12th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
• Future-proofed connectivity : Two Thunderbolt™ 4 Type-C® ports, 10 Gb & 2.5 Gb onboard Ethernet, WiFi 6E, four PCIe® 4.0 M.2 slots and a USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front panel connector with Quick Charge 4+
• Next-gen performance : 16+1 power stages rated for 70 amps, PCIe 5.0 ready, and a DDR5 speed boost
• Intelligent optimization : ASUS-exclusive software and firmware that simplify setup and improve performance: AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, CreationFirst and Two-Way AI Noise-Cancelation
• Comprehensive thermal design : A massive VRM and chipset heatsink, aluminum M.2 heatsinks, seven 4-pin PWM fan headers and an AIO pump header
• Advanced security management : USB port management, software blacklisting and Regedit on/off controls via ASUS Control Center Express
• Trusted stability : Tested for 24/7 operation, validated for extensive compatibility and equipped with SafeSlot and SafeDIMM for enhanced durability
Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C
Each Thunderbolt 4 port delivers up to 40 Gbps of bidirectional bandwidth for the latest high-speed devices and drives. Thunderbolt 4 also supports up to two external 4K displays and extends PCIe® bandwidth to up to 32 Gbps.
• Up to 40Gbps
• Supports Dual 4K or one 8K display
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C® Front-Panel Connector with Quick Charge 4+
USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 boosts Type-C data transfers with speeds of up to 20 Gbps. The port also features Quick Charge 4+ technology that can quickly charge devices up to 60 W with a PCIe power supply cable plugged into the nearby 6-pin connector.
1. WiFi 6E: Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band, providing up to three times the bandwidth of the 5 GHz band and up to seven 160 MHz bands to deliver ultrafast networking speeds along with improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments.
2. Marvell® AQtion 10 Gb Ethernet: Designed to meet the demanding requirements of power users and content creators, onboard 10 Gb Ethernet provides a new level of home networking. With up to 10 times the bandwidth of standard gigabit Ethernet, streaming uncompressed 4K UHD videos, performing system backups or transferring large files is now faster than ever before.
3. Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet: The Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet port provides up to a 2.5 times improvement over standard 1 Gb Ethernet connections for faster data transfers and smooth high-res video streaming.
*WiFi 6E availability and features are dependent on regulatory limitations and co-existence with 5 GHz WiFi. Learn more about the ASUS WiFi 6E ecosystem at www.asus.com/content/WiFi6/#WIFI-6E.
Ultrafast Transfer Speed: Four PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to 22110 and provide NVMe® SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data transfer speeds.
M.2 Q-Latch: The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive and neatly eliminate traditional screws.
With tailored CPU power delivery and support for the latest high-performance memory, ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi easily handles the demands of the latest 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. It features an intelligent VRM design that’s rated for 70 amps, plus carefully selected components and memory layout optimizations for multithreaded tasks such as 3D animation, video rendering and software compiling.
1. Teamed Power Stages: 16+1 power stages rated for 70 amps combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest 12th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
2. Digi+ Power Control: The ASUS Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry and ensures ultra-smooth power delivery to the CPU.
3. ProCool II Power Connector: The ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
4. Choke & Capacitor: Superior alloy chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, providing a higher level of performance than the industry standard.
PCIe 5.0 Ready
The 12th Gen Intel processors bring PCIe 5.0 support to the market. PCIe 5.0 offers twice the data transfer speed of PCIe 4.0, making it robust enough to handle new data-heavy tasks. PCIe 5.0 also brings other benefits, such as improved signal integrity, backward-compatible CEM connectors for add-in cards, and backward compatibility with previous PCIe versions.
DDR5 Performance Boost
ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi enhances DDR5 performance by providing overclocking options for not only high-speed kits, but even entry-level memory modules that have a locked power management IC (PMIC).
• A dedicated circuit on the motherboard safely circumvents DDR5 memory PMIC restrictions, allowing you to step past the default 1.1-volt limit and push frequency and timings to the max.
• Ordinarily, a restricted PMIC that has been unlocked requires the system to be fully power-cycled each time memory voltage is adjusted. ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi
leverages onboard hardware and firmware to cleverly work around this irksome limitation, enabling voltage adjustments to be applied through the same soft system-reset process employed for previous generations of DDR memory. For users new to memory overclocking, ProArt Z690 Creator WiFi includes the exclusive ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP) firmware feature for PMIC-restricted memory modules. AEMP automatically detects the memory chips on your kit and then presents optimized frequency, timing and voltage profiles that you can effortlessly apply to unleash performance.
Comprehensive Cooling Design
Maintaining system stability under heavy loads is of paramount importance, so ProArt Z690-Creator WiFi features comprehensive cooling with large VRM and chipset heatsinks that strike the right balance between surface area and mass. Integrated premium components and multiple fan headers are also vital design elements that provide the best foundation for content creation systems.
1. VRM Heatsinks: Two VRM heatsinks are placed above the MOSFETs and chokes to further increase surface area for heat dissipation.
2. M.2 Heatsinks: Three dedicated heatsinks keep the four M.2 SSDs at the optimal operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
3. Chipset Heatsink: A dedicated chipset heatsink draws heat away to help ensure that temperatures stay within an optimal range.
DIY IS EASIER THAN EVER
• CPU Socket Lever Protector: Prevents direct contact with the VRM heatsink.
• SafeSlot: Provides stronger PCIe® device retention and greater shearing resistance.
• Q-DIMM: One sided clips for simple and secure handling of memory modules.
• Q-LED: Indicates CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device issues for quick diagnosis.
• SafeDIMM: A fortified metal divider for added support and damage prevention.
• M.2 Q-Latch: Simple locking mechanism to secure an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools.
• Q-Connector: Sorts all front-panel cables for a neater setup.
Free 3 Months of Adobe Creative Cloud
Get complimentary membership with the purchase of selected ASUS products. (Up to a $238.47 value)
• 20+ Adobe apps: Industry-leading apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Spark and XD.
• Adobe Fonts: Access thousands of fonts right within your Creative Cloud apps.
• Behance: Find inspiration in the world’s largest creative community.
• Creative Cloud Libraries: Your team can share assets across their apps and devices, so everyone’s in sync.
• 1TB of cloud storage per user: Extra storage makes it easier for your team to share and manage creative assets.